Araquari Hotels from SG$14
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 2 Jun,2020
Those travelling to Araquari are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. There are 118 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Joinville (JOI-Cubatao), 16.7 mi (26.8 km) from the city centre. The next closest is in Navegantes (NVT-Ministro Victor Konder Intl.), 29.7 mi (47.8 km) away.
Dressing for Araquari
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 31°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 20°C
- From April to June, the average is 28°C during the day and 14°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 24°C during the day and 13°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 31°C as the daytime average and 16°C as the night-time average
- About 46 millimetres of rain falls on Araquari each year
- January and December are usually the hottest months averaging 31°F, while August and July are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 14°F