Visitors can enjoy all that Arboga has to offer including the rivers, cathedral and gardens. Tourists can also enjoy the city's museums and temples.
- There are 7 hotels and other accommodation options in Arboga
- The closest major airport is in Orebro (ORB), 30.2 mi (48.6 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Vasteras (VST-Stockholm - Hasslo), 31.2 mi (50.2 km) away
Getting around Arboga
If you want to venture outside of the area, hop on a train at Arboga Station. Arboga may not have many public transport choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Arboga
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 6°C during the day and -6°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 21°C, whilst the average at night is -1°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 22°C with night-time averages of 6°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 12°C and nighttime averages of -5°C
- Average annual rainfall for Arboga is 20 millimetres
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 21°C, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging -5°C