- Disliked: Staff & service
Overview of Mega Tower Residences
- Free WiFi
- Outdoor Space
- Parking Available
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Studio, Accessible, Kitchenette
Comfort Condo, Accessible, Kitchenette
Superior Single Room, 1 Bedroom, Accessible, Kitchenette
Family Single Room, 1 Bedroom, Accessible, Kitchenette
Classic Condo, Accessible, Kitchenette
City Condo, 1 Queen Bed, Accessible, Balcony
Comfort Studio, 1 Queen Bed with Sofa bed, Kitchenette
Design Studio, 1 Queen Bed with Sofa bed, Kitchenette
Basic Studio, Kitchen
Family Double Room, 2 Bedrooms, Accessible, Kitchenette
About this area
In the city centre, Mega Tower Residences is in a walkable area with good shopping. Shoppers can check out SM City Baguio, while everyone can enjoy the natural beauty of Burnham Park and Baguio Botanical Garden.Visit our Baguio travel guide
- Baguio Cathedral - 3 min walk
- Saint Louis Filigree Shop - 6 min walk
- SM City Baguio - 6 min walk
- Maharlika Building - 9 min walk
- Baguio Mountain Province Museum - 10 min walk
About this property
Mega Tower Residences
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Where to eat
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Self-parking fee: PHP 250 per night (in/out privileges)
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property only accepts cash for all on-site payments. On-site parties or group events are strictly prohibited.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
No toilet paper - you need to bring your own
Imagine - there was not toilet paper in the bathroom for WELCOME. When I raised this question to condo management I was told that I HAVE TO BUY MY OWN TOILET PAPER. This ends my review.