Ballybunion Hotels from SG$125
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 30 Aug,2020
Visitors to Ballybunion are sure to enjoy the golfing. Tourists can also enjoy the city's parks and seaside.
- There are 7 hotels and other accommodation options in Ballybunion
- The closest major airport is in Killarney (KIR-Kerry), 24.6 mi (39.6 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Shannon (SNN), 32.5 mi (52.2 km) away
Dressing for Ballybunion
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 12°C and the nighttime average to be 3°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 19°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September averages 19°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 16°C during the day and 3°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Ballybunion is 918 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 19°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 3°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Ballybunion?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Ballybunion, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation option for families in Ballybunion?
What's the best place to stay for a romantic getaway to Ballybunion?
What's the best place to stay for a beach holiday in Ballybunion?
What's the best high-end place to stay in Ballybunion?
What's the best golf hotel in Ballybunion?
Recent Reviews in Ballybunion
More trip options
- Hotels in Ballybunion by Star Rating
- Hotels near Ballybunion Airport
- Hotels near Ballybunion Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Ballybunion
- More Hotel Options in Ballybunion
- Ballybunion Hotel Brands
- More Hotels in Ballybunion
- Hotels Near Ballybunion
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends