- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Holiday Inn Express Hotel and Suites Laurel
Choose dates to view prices
Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking (Leisure)
Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible, Bathtub (Hearing, Mobility)
Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible, Non Smoking (Hearing, Roll-In Shower)
Room, Multiple Beds, Accessible, Bathtub (Hearing, Mobility)
Junior Suite, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
Room, 2 Double Beds, Non Smoking
About this area
Near a metro station, Holiday Inn Express Hotel and Suites Laurel is in an area with good shopping. Montpelier Mansion and Riversdale House Museum are local landmarks, and some of the area's attractions include Fairland Sports and Athletic Complex and Hyper Kidz. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Laurel Park or Gardens Ice House.Visit our Laurel travel guide
- Laurel College Center - 2 min drive
- Laurel Park - 5 min drive
- Historic Savage Mill - 8 min drive
- Gardens Ice House - 9 min drive
- Bowie State University - 17 min drive
- Laurel Station - 3 min drive
- Greenbelt Station - 18 min drive
- Washington, DC (DCA-Ronald Reagan Washington National) - 45 min drive
About this property
Holiday Inn Express Hotel and Suites Laurel
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 50 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. On-site parties or group events are strictly prohibited.