- Patpong Night Market
- 5 min walk
- Wat Hua Lamphong
- 8 min walk
- Thaniya Plaza
- 11 min walk
- Bangkok (BKK-Suvarnabhumi Intl.)
- 38 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:65 6415 5556
About this area
In the business district, Amara Bangkok is in Bangkok's Bangkok City Centre neighbourhood, an area with good shopping. Erawan Shrine and Victory Monument are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Lumphini Park and Sanamluang. Consider Central Embassy for a night out, and don't miss Bangkok Riverside, a top local attraction. Our guests appreciate the hotel's location for the sightseeing.Visit our Bangkok travel guide
- Patpong Night Market - 5 min walk
- Wat Hua Lamphong - 8 min walk
- King Power MahaNakhon - 9 min walk
- Thaniya Plaza - 11 min walk
- Lumphini Park - 13 min walk
- Bangkok Hua Lamphong Station - 3 min drive
- Chong Nonsi BTS Station - 8 min walk
- Bangkok (BKK-Suvarnabhumi Intl.) - 38 min drive
- Where to eat
- Element Restaurant – Restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
About this property
Food and drink
- No pets or service animals allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for THB 1766.0 per night.
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: THB 600 for adults and THB 350.00 for children (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: THB 1766.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Amara Bangkok Hotel
- Amara Bangkok
- Amara Bangkok Hotel
- Amara Bangkok Bangkok
- Amara Bangkok Hotel Bangkok
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Staff are friendly and polite. Buffet breakfast had several options for everyone and was clean and tidy. The roof top pool and bar is amazing. Comfortable bed and very clean room. Great hotel