- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Sathorn Bangkok Hotel
- Free WiFi
- Air conditioning
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
Located in Sathorn neighbourhood, Sathorn Bangkok Hotel is connected to a shopping centre. Temple of the Emerald Buddha and Grand Palace are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Iconsiam and Asiatique The Riverfront. Consider Central Embassy for a night out, and don't miss Sea Life Bangkok Ocean World if you're travelling with kids. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including golfing. Our guests appreciate the hotel's location for the sightseeing.Visit our Bangkok travel guide
- Patpong Night Market - 2 min drive
- Lumphini Park - 7 min drive
- MBK Center - 8 min drive
- Asiatique The Riverfront - 10 min drive
- Iconsiam - 11 min drive
- Bangkok Hua Lamphong Station - 5 min drive
- Technic Krungthep Station - 6 min walk
- Bangkok (BKK-Suvarnabhumi Intl.) - 39 min drive
- Where to eat
- ZOOM Sky Bar & Restaurant – Al fresco dining restaurant with a bar offering international cuisine. Serves dinner daily.
- 100 East – Poolside restaurant with a bar offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner daily. Kids' menu available.
- Crust – Diner offering pizza. Serves lunch daily.
- Zin Bar – Garden-view diner. Open daily.
About this property
Sathorn Bangkok Hotel
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: THB 2000.00 per day
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: THB 450 for adults and THB 225 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: THB 1800 per vehicle (one-way)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Room comfort
Saturday night at Anantara
Room not ready ...given upgrade for two bedroom ...no water to have a bath ...went to sky bar to have a few drinks ...and they only serve one beer there ...Chang ...so if you not drink Chang you don’t drink beer ...is this 2020 ...we do have other beers ...I drove my car and they are building an new building at front of hotel ...so enter property through side Soi because main barricaded ...which through congestion apron entering small Soi a motorbike crashed into my car ...so not a good experience even before i booked into Anantara