- Liked: Staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Bangkok Marriott Hotel Sukhumvit
Choose dates to view prices
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, City View
Executive Room, 1 King Bed, Business Lounge Access
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, City View (Premier)
Suite, 2 Bedrooms
Executive Suite, 1 Bedroom, City View
Deluxe Suite, 1 Bedroom
Deluxe Room, 2 Single Beds, City View (Premier)
Executive Room, 2 Single Beds, Business Lounge Access
Deluxe Room, 2 Single Beds, City View
About this area
Located in Bangkok's Sukhumvit neighbourhood, Bangkok Marriott Hotel Sukhumvit is near a metro station. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Lumphini Park and Bangkok Riverside, while Jim Thompson House and Thailand Cultural Center are cultural highlights. Consider Central Embassy for a night out, and don't miss Sea Life Bangkok Ocean World if you're travelling with kids.Visit our Bangkok travel guide
- Lumphini Park - 6 min drive
- Terminal 21 Shopping Mall - 11 min drive
- Bumrungrad Hospital - 13 min drive
- Erawan Shrine - 15 min drive
- CentralWorld Shopping Complex - 19 min drive
- Thong Lo BTS Station - 3 min walk
- Bangkok Khlong Tan Station - 4 min drive
- Bangkok (BKK-Suvarnabhumi Intl.) - 32 min drive
- Where to eat
- 57th Street – Restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner daily. Reservations required. Kids' menu available.
- The District Grill Room – Steakhouse with a bar offering international cuisine. Serves brunch and dinner daily, happy hour available. Reservations required.
- Octave Rooftop Lounge – Rooftop bar offering international cuisine. Serves dinner daily, happy hour available.
- Azure Pool Lounge and Bar – Poolside bar offering international cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily, happy hour available.
About this property
Bangkok Marriott Hotel Sukhumvit
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: THB 701 for adults and THB 351 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: THB 642 per day (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: THB 2500 per vehicle (one-way, maximum occupancy 3)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Rollaway bed fee: THB 1766.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
- Liked: Staff & service
Bus center is in a counter in the coffee shop, no gift shop, taxi hard to get, bed beginning to sag. Morning breakfast Buffett is just ok. Won't recommend this hotel.