- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Centara Grand at Central Plaza Ladprao Bangkok
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
DELUXE - KING
Deluxe Twin Room
PREMIUM DELUXE - KING
PREMIUM DELUXE - TWIN
DELUXE SUITE - KING
PREMIUM SUITE - KING
CLUB DELUXE - KING
CLUB DELUXE - TWIN
CLUB DELUXE SUITE - KING
PREMIUM DELUXE SUITE - KING
STUDIO SUITE - KING
Executive Double Room
About this area
Located in Chatuchak neighbourhood, Centara Grand at Central Plaza Ladprao Bangkok is connected to a shopping centre. Temple of the Emerald Buddha and Grand Palace are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Central Plaza Ladprao Mall and Chatuchak Weekend Market. Consider Central Embassy for a night out, and don't miss Sea Life Bangkok Ocean World, a top local attraction.
- Central Plaza Ladprao Mall - 4 min walk
- Chatuchak Weekend Market - 3 min drive
- Victory Monument - 12 min drive
- Pratunam Market - 14 min drive
- Platinum Fashion Mall - 17 min drive
- Bangkok Bang Khen Station - 5 min drive
- Ha Yaek Lat Phrao Station - 11 min walk
- Bangkok (BKK-Suvarnabhumi Intl.) - 23 min drive
- Where to eat
- Suan Bua – Restaurant offering Thai cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
- Le Danang – Restaurant offering Vietnamese cuisine. Serves dinner daily.
- Don Giovanni – Restaurant offering Italian cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner on selected days. Reservations required.
- Dynasty – Restaurant offering Chinese cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily. Reservations required.
About this property
Centara Grand at Central Plaza Ladprao Bangkok
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: THB 500 for adults and THB 250 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: THB 2200 per vehicle (one-way, maximum occupancy 3)
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Rollaway bed fee: THB 2648.75 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
will stay again if coming to bamgkok.glass table in room is taking to much space should be located or remove in front of the window..