Overview of Centara Grand at CentralWorld
Choose dates to view prices
Superior World - King
Deluxe World - King
Deluxe World - Twin
Deluxe World Family - Twin
Premium World - King
World Club - King
World Club Deluxe - King
World Club Deluxe - Twin
World Club Premium - King
Executive Suite - King
World Executive Suite - King and Twin
Grand Deluxe - King
Grand Deluxe - Twin
Grand Deluxe Hollywood
Grand Family Premium - King+King
About this area
Located in Bangkok City Centre neighbourhood, Centara Grand at CentralWorld is connected to a shopping centre. Trimurti Shrine and Ganesha Shrine are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit CentralWorld Shopping Complex and Platinum Fashion Mall. Ready for a night out? Consider Central Embassy.Visit our Bangkok travel guide
- CentralWorld Shopping Complex - 3 min walk
- Ganesha Shrine - 3 min walk
- Trimurti Shrine - 3 min walk
- Siam Paragon Mall - 9 min walk
- Platinum Fashion Mall - 9 min walk
- Siam BTS Station - 7 min walk
- Bangkok Makkasan Station - 19 min walk
- Bangkok (BKK-Suvarnabhumi Intl.) - 21 min drive
- Where to eat
- The World – Restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner daily.
- CRU Champagne Bar – Champagne bar offering Modern European cuisine. Serves light fare daily.
- RedSky – Restaurant with a bar offering Modern European cuisine. Serves dinner daily, happy hour available.
- UNO MAS – Restaurant with a bar offering Spanish cuisine. Serves lunch, dinner and light fare daily.
About this property
Centara Grand at CentralWorld
Awards and affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBTQIA) guests.
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system and a first aid kit.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- For traveller safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitisation practices of Safety and Health Administration (Thailand) guidelines.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The room was average, the shower and bath were together which I don't normally expect from a 5 star hotel but it was clean and comfortable. I checked in quite late. Note check in is on the 23rd floor, the staff were friendly, I had to leave early in the morning so didn't have time to check out the amenities.