- Liked: Staff & service
- Terminal 21 Shopping Mall
- 4 min walk
- Bumrungrad Hospital
- 2 min drive
- Lumphini Park
- 4 min drive
- Bangkok (BKK-Suvarnabhumi Intl.)
- 19 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:65 6415 5556
About this area
In the city centre, CityPoint Hotel is in Bangkok's Sukhumvit neighbourhood, a walkable area with good shopping. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Lumphini Park and Sanamluang, while Thailand Cultural Center and Jim Thompson House are cultural highlights. Check out an event or a game at Rajamangala Stadium, and consider making time for Sea Life Bangkok Ocean World, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hotel's convenience for public transport: Asoke BTS Station is 3 minutes by foot and Sukhumvit Station is 5 minutes.Visit our Bangkok travel guide
- Terminal 21 Shopping Mall - 4 min walk
- Bumrungrad Hospital - 2 min drive
- Erawan Shrine - 3 min drive
- CentralWorld Shopping Complex - 3 min drive
- Lumphini Park - 4 min drive
- Asoke BTS Station - 3 min walk
- Asok Railway Station - 9 min drive
- Bangkok (BKK-Suvarnabhumi Intl.) - 36 min drive
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for THB 1000.00 per day.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Cleaning deposit: THB 2,000.00 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: THB 200 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: THB 1200 per vehicle (one way)
- Rollaway bed fee: THB 1000.00 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- CityPoint Hotel Bangkok
- CityPoint Hotel
- CityPoint Bangkok
- CityPoint Hotel Hotel
- CityPoint Hotel Bangkok
- CityPoint Hotel Hotel Bangkok
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Quiet hotel, conveniently located
Value-for-money Hotel, conveniently located opposite Terminal 21. Near Metro and BTS, yet in a Quiet Soi. About 500 m from Benjakitti Park, good for early morning jog/walk. This is probably my 5th or 6th stay here, since I discovered it.