- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, room comfort
- Mega Bangna
- 6 min drive
- Rajamangala Stadium
- 14 min drive
- Bangkok (BKK-Suvarnabhumi Intl.)
- 19 min drive
- 27 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:65 6415 5556
About this area
Maple Hotel is located in Bangkok's Bang Na neighbourhood, an area with good shopping. Mega Bangna and Seacon Square are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Suan Luang Rama IX Park and Lumphini Park. Consider Central Embassy for a night out, and don't miss Sea Life Bangkok Ocean World, a top local attraction.Visit our Bangkok travel guide
- Mega Bangna - 6 min drive
- Rajamangala Stadium - 14 min drive
- Emporium - 27 min drive
- Terminal 21 Shopping Mall - 27 min drive
- The Mall Bangkapi - 28 min drive
- Bang Na BTS Station - 7 min drive
- Wongwian Yai Station - 18 min drive
- Bangkok (BKK-Suvarnabhumi Intl.) - 19 min drive
- Where to eat
- The Maple Restaurant – Restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
About this property
Food and drink
- No pets or service animals allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: THB 353 per person (approximately)
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Maple Hotel Bangkok
- Maple Bangkok
- Maple Hotel Hotel
- Maple Hotel Bangkok
- Maple Hotel Hotel Bangkok
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Good value for money
Rooms are sparse but clean. Bed is firm. AC works great. Breakfast buffet is good with lots of variety. Swimming pool and gym small but nice. I had a very quiet stay in tower 2 as I heard about big Chinese groups so asked for a room away from groups. My TV channels did not switch so beware no tv channels in English. Internet qorked great so i streamed. Not much in this area so not good for a tourist.