- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- MBK Center
- 5 min walk
- Siam Center
- 7 min walk
- Siam Paragon Mall
- 8 min walk
- Bangkok (BKK-Suvarnabhumi Intl.)
- 39 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:65 6415 5556
About this area
In the city centre, Mercure Bangkok Siam is in Bangkok's Bangkok City Centre neighbourhood, an area with good shopping. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Lumphini Park and Sanamluang, while Bangkok Riverside and Jim Thompson House are cultural highlights. Consider Central Embassy for a night out, and don't miss Sea Life Bangkok Ocean World, a top local attraction. Our guests love the hotel's location for the sightseeing.
- MBK Center - 5 min walk
- Siam Center - 7 min walk
- Siam Paragon Mall - 8 min walk
- CentralWorld Shopping Complex - 17 min walk
- Platinum Fashion Mall - 2 min drive
- Bangkok Hua Lamphong Station - 6 min drive
- National Stadium BTS Station - 6 min walk
- Bangkok (BKK-Suvarnabhumi Intl.) - 35 min drive
- Where to eat
- The Eight Restaurant – Restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast daily.
- Mercure Lobby Bar – Serves light fare daily, happy hour available.
About this property
Mercure Bangkok Siam
Food and drink
- No pets or service animals allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 15 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: THB 1000.00 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: THB 412 for adults and THB 206 for children (approximately)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Mercure Bangkok Siam Hotel
- Mercure Siam Hotel
- Mercure Bangkok Siam
- Mercure Siam
- Mercure Bangkok Siam Hotel
- Mercure Bangkok Siam Bangkok
- Mercure Bangkok Siam Hotel Bangkok
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
There are no amenities such as toothbrushes, razors and comb in the room. I have to ask the house cleaning staff to get them.