- 7 min walk
- 8 min walk
- Queen Sirikit National Convention Center
- 4 min drive
- Bangkok (BKK-Suvarnabhumi Intl.)
- 40 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:65 6415 5556
About this area
Located in Bangkok's Sukhumvit neighbourhood, St. James Hotel is in the city centre and connected to a shopping centre. Jim Thompson House and Thailand Cultural Center are cultural highlights, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Emporium and Terminal 21 Shopping Mall. Check out an event or a game at Rajamangala Stadium, and consider making time for Sea Life Bangkok Ocean World, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hotel's convenience for public transport: Phrom Phong BTS Station is 5 minutes by foot and Thong Lo BTS Station is 15 minutes.Visit our Bangkok travel guide
- Emporium - 7 min walk
- EmQuartier - 8 min walk
- Terminal 21 Shopping Mall - 2 min drive
- Queen Sirikit National Convention Center - 4 min drive
- Bumrungrad Hospital - 4 min drive
- Asok Railway Station - 3 min drive
- Phrom Phong BTS Station - 5 min walk
- Bangkok (BKK-Suvarnabhumi Intl.) - 40 min drive
- Where to eat
- Citrine Bar & Restaurant – Restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, dinner and light fare daily.
About this property
St. James Hotel
Awards and affiliations
- The property is a member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts.
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for THB 1200.00 per day.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: THB 412 for adults and THB 206 for children (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: THB 1200.00 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Property is also known as
- St James Hotel Bangkok
- St James Bangkok
- St. James Hotel Bangkok
- St. James Bangkok
- St. James Hotel Hotel
- St. James Hotel Bangkok
- St. James Hotel Hotel Bangkok
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
Hallways dirty with many equipment lying around. Small pool