- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Urbana Sathorn Bangkok, Thailand
- Free WiFi
- Free parking
Choose dates to view prices
Deluxe Room, 1 Bedroom
Premier Room, 2 Bedrooms
Executive Room, 1 Bedroom
Executive Room, 2 Bedrooms
Executive Room, 3 Bedrooms
About this area
Located in Bangkok's Bangkok City Centre neighbourhood, Urbana Sathorn Bangkok, Thailand is in the city centre and near a metro station. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Lumphini Park and Bangkok Riverside, while Jim Thompson House and Bangkok National Museum are cultural highlights. Travelling with kids? Make time for Sea Life Bangkok Ocean World, or head to an event or a match at Rajamangala Stadium.Visit our Bangkok travel guide
- Lumphini Park - 15 min walk
- Patpong Night Market - 18 min walk
- Erawan Shrine - 8 min drive
- Chulalongkorn University - 9 min drive
- MBK Center - 9 min drive
- Wongwian Yai Station - 5 min drive
- Sala Daeng BTS Station - 9 min walk
- Bangkok (BKK-Suvarnabhumi Intl.) - 35 min drive
About this property
Urbana Sathorn Bangkok, Thailand
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Things to do
Where to eat
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system and window guards.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- The property is professionally cleaned, and disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitisation practices of Safety and Health Administration (Thailand) guidelines. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness
- Disliked: Property conditions & facilities
The location of hotel is good. However, the conditions of the hotel is not good anymore. Also, the construction next to the hotel block the view of the hotel.