Billund Hotels from SG$98
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 23 Jun,2019
Budget-minded travellers will find good deals in Billund, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the waterparks. Tourists can also enjoy the city's parks, local tours and art.
- There are 13 hotels and other accommodation options in Billund
- The closest major airport is in Billund (BLL), 1.7 mi (2.7 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Esbjerg (EBJ), 26.4 mi (42.5 km) away
Dressing for Billund
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 8°C and the nighttime average to be -2°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 20°C during the day and 1°C at night
- July to September averages 20°C during the day and 7°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 14°C during the day and -1°C at night
- Billund gets about 34 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 19°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of -1°C