Boa Vista Hotels from SG$70
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 6 Apr,2019
Visiting Boa Vista
Visitors to Boa Vista are sure to enjoy the sea. Tourists can also enjoy the city's sightseeing tours, coffee shops and seafood restaurants.
- There are 39 hotels and other accommodation options in Boa Vista
- The closest major airport is in Boa Vista Island (BVC-Rabil), 4.4 mi (7.1 km) from the city centre
Dressing for Boa Vista
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 25°C during the day and 18°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 27°C, whilst the average at night is 19°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 30°C with night-time averages of 22°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 29°C and nighttime averages of 20°C
- Average annual rainfall for Boa Vista is 2 millimetres
- Usually September and August are the hottest months with an average of 29°C, whereas March and February are often coldest, averaging 18°C