Overview of Apartamento Chía Edificio Horizonte
Choose dates to view prices
City Apartment, 3 Bedrooms (2 Bathrooms)
About this area
This apartment is located in Chia. Salt Cathedral of Zipaquira and Capilla de la Valvanera are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Bogota Tennis Club Campestre and Parque Ecologico La Montana del Oso.
- Chia Mall - 4 min drive
- Marroquin Castle - 8 min drive
- Centro Comercial Fontanar - 13 min drive
- University of La Sabana - 15 min drive
- Bogota Tennis Club Campestre - 17 min drive
- Bogota (BOG-El Dorado Intl.) - 65 min drive
About this property
Apartamento Chía Edificio Horizonte
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (19%) may be charged at check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of the length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a non-taxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Cleaning/housekeeping/linen fee: COP 50000 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.