Visitors to Busselton are sure to enjoy the marina and gardens. Tourists can also enjoy the city's coffee shops and museums. In Busselton, there are 12 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from.
Dressing for Busselton
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 23°C during the day and 16°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 22°C, whilst the average at night is 12°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 17°C with night-time averages of 11°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 22°C and nighttime averages of 12°C
- Busselton gets about 797 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually February and March are the hottest months with an average of 23°C, whereas July and August are often coldest, averaging 11°C