Visitors can enjoy all that Chancay has to offer including its parks. The closest major airport is in Lima (LIM-Jorge Chavez Intl.), 38.2 mi (61.5 km) from the city centre.
Dressing for Chancay
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 28°C and the nighttime average to be 18°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 27°C during the day and 14°C at night
- July to September averages 21°C during the day and 13°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 27°C during the day and 14°C at night
- About 0 millimetres of rain falls on Chancay each year
- Hottest months are usually February and March with an average temperature of 28°C, while the coldest months are September and July with an average of 13°C