Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors can enjoy all that Chittagong has to offer including the university setting, theme park and seaside. Tourists can also enjoy the city's monuments, forests and zoo.
- There are 16 hotels and other accommodation options in Chittagong
- The closest major airport is in Chittagong (CGP-Shah Amanat Intl.), 4.2 mi (6.7 km) from the city centre
Dressing for Chittagong
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 31°C and the nighttime average to be 15°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 32°C during the day and 24°C at night
- July to September averages 32°C during the day and 25°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 32°C during the day and 15°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Chittagong is 53 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually May and April with an average temperature of 32°C, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 16°C