Coral Bay Hotels from SG$252
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visiting Coral Bay
Visitors to Coral Bay are sure to enjoy the coral reefs. Tourists can also enjoy the city's local tours and seafood restaurants.
Dressing for Coral Bay
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 36°C during the day and 22°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 34°C, whilst the average at night is 13°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 30°C with night-time averages of 12°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 36°C and nighttime averages of 16°C
- Coral Bay gets about 9 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually January and February are the hottest months with an average of 36°C, whereas July and August are often coldest, averaging 13°C