- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Alegrias Inn Hotel
- Free WiFi
- Breakfast included
- Business Services
Choose dates to view prices
Double Room, 1 Double Bed
Twin Room, 2 Single Beds
Triple Room, 3 Single Beds
Single Room, 1 Double Bed
About this area
Alegrias Inn Hotel is located in Cusco. Plaza de Armas and Cusco Cathedral are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit San Pedro Market. Planetarium Cusco and Cochahuasi Animal Sanctuary are also worth visiting.
- Plaza Tupac Amaru - 16 min walk
- Coricancha - 18 min walk
- Quechua Museum - 18 min walk
- Ttio Market - 18 min walk
- National University of Saint Anthony the Abbot in Cuzco - 9 min drive
- Cusco Wanchaq Station - 10 min walk
- Cusco (CUZ-Alejandro Velasco Astete Intl.) - 8 min drive
About this property
Alegrias Inn Hotel
Children and extra beds
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (18%) may be charged at check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of the length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a non-taxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available. This property only accepts cash for all bookings and on-site payments.
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities