Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 13 Oct,2020
Those travelling to Damp are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. In Damp, there are 21 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from. The closest major airport is in Sonderborg (SGD), 28 mi (45.1 km) from the city centre.
Dressing for Damp
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 7°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -1°C
- From April to June, the average is 18°C during the day and 2°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 19°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 14°C as the daytime average and 1°C as the night-time average
- Damp gets about 33 millimetres of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 19°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 0°F