- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Greektown Casino Hotel
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed
Deluxe Room, 2 Queen Beds
Deluxe Room, City View
About this area
Located in Detroit's Greektown Historic District neighbourhood, Greektown Casino Hotel is in the city centre and near a metro station. Campus Martius Park and GM Renaissance Center are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Eastern Market and Fairlane Town Center. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Ford Field or Little Caesars Arena. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.Visit our Detroit travel guide
- Greektown Casino - 3 min walk
- Campus Martius Park - 9 min walk
- Ford Field - 9 min walk
- GM Renaissance Center - 10 min walk
- Detroit Opera House - 10 min walk
- Greektown Station - 2 min walk
- Detroit Station - 9 min drive
- Detroit, MI (DTW-Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County) - 26 min drive
- Where to eat
- Bistro 555 – Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner daily.
- Prism – Steakhouse with a bar. Serves dinner on selected days, happy hour available.
- Monroe Market – Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner daily. Open 24 hours.
- Noodle Art – Restaurant with a bar offering fusion cuisine. Serves dinner daily, happy hour available.
About this property
Greektown Casino Hotel
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 100.00 per stay
- Resort fee: USD 17.24 per accommodation, per night
- Fitness centre access
- Internet access
- In-room safe
- In-room coffee
- Valet parking
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 6.00 and USD 15.00 for adults, and USD 6.00 and USD 15.00 for children (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities