Overview of Caesars Resort
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Ocean Deluxe Twin Room Partial View
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed (Resort)
Ocean Deluxe King Room Partial View
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed (Ocean)
Deluxe Twin Room, 2 Single Beds (Ocean)
Deluxe Twin Room, 2 Single Beds (Resort)
Suite, 1 King Bed (Ocean)
Premium Suite, 1 King Bed
Premium Suite, 1 King Bed
About this area
Located in Dubai, Caesars Resort is on a private beach. Dubai Marina and Skydive Dubai are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Jumeirah Beach and Kite Beach. Check out an event or a game at Dubai Sports City, and consider making time for Aquaventure, a top attraction not to be missed.
- Dubai Marina - 10 min walk
- Jumeirah Beach - 18 min walk
- The Walk - 10 min drive
- Skydive Dubai - 10 min drive
- Dubai Marina Mall - 12 min drive
- Damac Station - 5 min drive
- Dubai (DXB-Dubai Intl.) - 29 min drive
- Where to eat
- Bacchanal – Open daily.
- Cleo's Table – Open daily.
- Fortuna & Venus Pool Bar – Open daily.
- Sandbar Bar & Grill – Open daily.
About this property
Food and drink
Renovations and closures
- No pets or service animals allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: AED 20 per accommodation, per night A tourism fee is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The fee is AED 20 for the first bedroom per night, and increases by AED 20 per night for each additional bedroom.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AED 130 for adults and AED 65 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Caesars Resort Dubai
- Caesars Resort Resort
- Caesars Resort Resort Dubai
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
A couple of days spent there
Noise from upper floor restaurant was annoying. Breakfast buffet was abundant and provided a good choice.