- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- City Centre Deira
- 16 min walk
- Dubai Creek
- 3 min drive
- Dubai Dolphinarium
- 5 min drive
- Dubai (DXB-Dubai Intl.)
- 5 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:65 6415 5556
About this area
In the business district, Halo Hotel Dubai is in Dubai's Deira neighbourhood, an area with good airport proximity. Dubai Museum and Dubai Opera are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Jumeirah Mosque and Dubai Fountain. Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo and KidZania are not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hotel's convenience for public transport: Deira City Centre Station is 10 minutes by foot.
- City Centre Deira - 16 min walk
- Dubai Creek - 3 min drive
- Al Ghurair Centre - 4 min drive
- American Hospital Dubai - 5 min drive
- Dubai Dolphinarium - 5 min drive
- Deira City Centre Station - 10 min walk
- Dubai (DXB-Dubai Intl.) - 5 min drive
- Where to eat
- Chill Restaurant – Restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner daily. Open 24 hours. Kids' menu available.
- The Old Bulls Pub – Sports bar offering international cuisine. Serves light fare daily, happy hour available.
- Jalsa Lounge – Lobby lounge offering international cuisine. Open daily.
- Shisha Zone – Theme restaurant with a bar offering international cuisine. Serves dinner and light fare daily, happy hour available.
About this property
Halo Hotel Dubai
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- Airport shuttle service is available on request from 9 AM to midnight. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: AED 15 per accommodation, per night A tourism fee is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The fee is AED 15 for the first bedroom per night, and increases by AED 15 per night for each additional bedroom.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AED 45 for adults and AED 25 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: AED 150 per room (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: AED 0 (up to 12 years old)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- RainTree Hotel Dubai
- RainTree Hotel
- RainTree Dubai
- Halo Hotel Dubai Hotel
- Halo Hotel Dubai Dubai
- Halo Hotel Dubai Hotel Dubai
- Disliked: Staff & service