- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Dubai (DXB-Dubai Intl.)
- 3 min drive
- City Centre Deira
- 5 min drive
- Dubai Creek
- 6 min drive
- Dubai Dolphinarium
- 6 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:65 6415 5556
About this area
In the city centre, Le Meridien Dubai Hotel & Conference Centre is in Dubai's Garhoud neighbourhood, an area with great airport proximity. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Dubai Creek and Creek Park, while Dubai Museum and Dubai Opera are cultural highlights. Check out an event or a game at Meydan Racecourse, and consider making time for Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo, a top attraction not to be missed.
- City Centre Deira - 5 min drive
- Al Ghurair Centre - 6 min drive
- Dubai Creek - 6 min drive
- Dubai Festival City Mall - 6 min drive
- Dubai Dolphinarium - 6 min drive
- Airport Terminal 1 Station - 13 min walk
- Dubai (DXB-Dubai Intl.) - 3 min drive
- Where to eat
- Yalumba – Poolside buffet restaurant with a bar offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner daily. Reservations required.
- Warehouse – Bar offering American cuisine. Serves brunch and lunch daily, happy hour available.
- The Dubliner's – Pub offering Irish cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily, happy hour available. Reservations required.
- Casa Mia – Fine-dining restaurant with a bar offering Italian cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily. Reservations required.
About this property
Le Meridien Dubai Hotel & Conference Centre
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- No pets or service animals allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 6 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: AED 20 per accommodation, per night A tourism fee is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The fee is AED 20 for the first bedroom per night, and increases by AED 20 per night for each additional bedroom.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AED 129 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AED 0.00 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: AED 50 per day (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: AED 60 per person (roundtrip)
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of AED 0
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds, on-site parking and hot springs access. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Meridien Dubai Hotel
- Meridien Hotel
- Meridien Dubai
- Le Meridien Hotel Dubai
- Dubai Le Meridien
- Le Meridian Dubai
- Le Meridian Hotel Dubai
- Meridian Dubai
- Le Meridien Dubai Hotel Dubai
- Meridian Hotel Dubai
- Le Meridien Dubai & Conference
- Le Meridien Dubai Hotel & Conference Centre Hotel
- Le Meridien Dubai Hotel & Conference Centre Dubai
- Le Meridien Dubai Hotel & Conference Centre Hotel Dubai
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities
I don’t like the maximum check our time but I like the property in general.