- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- 8 min drive
- Souk Madinat Jumeirah
- 21 min drive
- Burj Al Arab
- 22 min drive
- Dubai (DXB-Dubai Intl.)
- 39 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:65 6415 5556
About this area
Located in Dubai's Palm Jumeirah neighbourhood, Rixos The Palm Hotel & Suites - Ultra All Inclusive is near theme parks and on a private beach. Dubai Marina Mall and The Walk are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Aquaventure and Wild Wadi Water Park. Travelling with kids? Consider Dubailand and Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo.Visit our Dubai travel guide
- Aquaventure - 8 min drive
- Souk Madinat Jumeirah - 21 min drive
- Skydive Dubai - 21 min drive
- Burj Al Arab - 22 min drive
- Wild Wadi Water Park - 22 min drive
- Mall of the Emirates Station - 22 min drive
- Dubai (DXB-Dubai Intl.) - 41 min drive
- Where to eat
- A La Turca – Pool-view buffet restaurant. Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
- L Olivo Restaurant – Pool-view fine-dining restaurant with a bar offering Italian cuisine. Serves dinner daily. Reservations required.
- Salt Restaurant – Restaurant with a bar offering seafood. Serves dinner daily. Reservations required.
About this property
Rixos The Palm Hotel & Suites - Ultra All Inclusive
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- No pets or service animals allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AED 200 per night.
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: AED 500 per night
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: AED 2500
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: AED 1250 (from 3 to 12 years old)
- A tax is imposed by the city: AED 20 per accommodation, per night A tourism fee is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The fee is AED 20 for the first bedroom per night, and increases by AED 20 per night for each additional bedroom.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AED 120 for adults and AED 75 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: AED 300 per vehicle (one way)
- Rollaway bed fee: AED 200 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Rixos Palm Dubai Hotel
- Rixos Palm Hotel
- Rixos Palm Dubai
- Rixos Palm
- Rixos The Palm Dubai
- Rixos The Palm Hotel Suites
- Rixos The Palm Hotel & Suites - Ultra All Inclusive Hotel
- Rixos The Palm Hotel & Suites - Ultra All Inclusive Dubai
- Rixos The Palm Hotel & Suites - Ultra All Inclusive Hotel Dubai
- Liked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities
- Disliked: Staff & service
The premise location is great, however the food at the main restaurant is too much mass market, and low level in terms of quality. In Turquoise restaurant, food is good. Also, there are challenges with staff and trainings as observed.