- Liked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Free WiFi
- Parking included
- Outdoor Space
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Apartment (2 Bedrooms)
- Max people: 5Max adults: 5Max children: 4
3 Double Beds
Balcony/patio with courtyard views
Layout – 2 bedrooms and sitting area
Relax - Fireplace
Internet – Free WiFi
Entertainment – Satellite channels
Food & Drink – Kitchen with full-sized fridge/freezer, hob, oven and microwaveSleep – Linen
Bathroom – 3 bathrooms, shower, free toiletries and a hairdryer
Practical – Washer/dryer, iron/ironing board and laptop workspace
Comfort – Heating
Need to know – No cots (infant beds) or rollaway/extra beds available
Smoking And Non-Smoking
About this area
Located in Edinburgh's Old Town neighbourhood, this apartment is in the city centre. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Calton Hill and Arthur's Seat, while Edinburgh Playhouse Theatre and Edinburgh Castle are cultural highlights. Check out an event or a game at Murrayfield Stadium, and consider making time for Edinburgh Zoo, a top attraction not to be missed.Visit our Edinburgh travel guide
- Royal Mile - 2 min walk
- Palace of Holyroodhouse - 6 min walk
- Edinburgh Dungeon - 9 min walk
- Edinburgh Playhouse Theatre - 10 min walk
- St. Giles' Cathedral - 11 min walk
- Edinburgh Waverley Station - 8 min walk
- Edinburgh (EDI) - 37 min drive
About this property
Central 2-bedroom apt w/ Parking Close to Royal Mile
This Edinburgh apartment provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Satellite televisions are provided.
- Free WiFi
Parking and transport
- Free self-parking
- 2 bedrooms
- Bed sheets provided
- 3 bathrooms
- Shower only
- Towels provided
- TV with satellite service
- Washing machine
- No pets allowed
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them in the special requests field on the booking page after selecting your room.
- Upper floors accessible by stairs only
- No lifts
- Smoke-free property
- In the city centre
- In the historical district
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A mandatory cleaning fee is included in this property's rental rate; it will be displayed at the time of booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- The property is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between guest stays.
Frequently asked questions
Overall score and ratings for Central 2-bedroom apt w/ Parking Close to Royal Mile
- Liked: Property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Disliked: Staff & service
The WORST CHECK-IN process
I have a lot of things to say about this house, but I summarize it. =========================== 1. I couldn't reach office phone or email address shown on the 'hotels.com' site. 2. 'hotels.com' doesn't know the correct phone number and e-mail address, It couldn't helpful for anything before the day of check-in (I'm very disappointed with hotels.com) 3. On the day of the check-in .... I called and claimed to hotels.com more than an our (at least), then they found another contact information. Still, I waited a few hours for not being contacted by the check-in office staff ... 4.The office staff sended e-mail about the check-in info, linked to google docs.... the docs was not able to access....... waiting...... I got another e-mail that was readable!!!!. (OMG.... My family waited TOO LONG, had a very HARD TIME....) 5. After check-in time, finally we arrived there, but the room was not ready.... (Room cleaning was not completed.!!!!!!! OMG.....besides, Not suffifient towels, shampoo, shower gels....) 6. No compensation for any inconvenience. Should I be satisfied with checking in and not being homeless? A family of five people including young kids suffered a few hours on the roadside as they were misaligned (We got wet by rain, carried heavy luggages, spended lots of money and time for complain phone call....), but both the office and hotels.com didn't mind. Nothing by now. Because of the uncomfortableness of check-in, I cannot say anything about the good point.