Egense Hotels from
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Travellers to Egense will find plenty to explore and enjoy. Top sights around the area include Jens Bangs Stenhus, Budolfi Cathedral and North Jutland Art Museum.
- There are 3 hotels and other accommodation options in Egense
- The closest major airport is in Aalborg (AAL), 17.5 mi (28.2 km) from the city centre
Dressing for Egense
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 7°C during the day and -3°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 20°C, whilst the average at night is 1°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 21°C with night-time averages of 7°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 14°C and nighttime averages of -1°C
- Average annual rainfall for Egense is 31 millimetres
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 20°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging -2°F