Visitors to Enghien-les-Bains are sure to enjoy the spas and lakes. Tourists can also enjoy the city's casinos, cafes and theatres. Around the area, top sights include Arc de Triomphe, Galeries Lafayette and Eiffel Tower.
- There are 3 hotels and other accommodation options in Enghien-les-Bains
- The closest major airport is in Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle), 12.2 mi (19.6 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Paris (ORY-Orly), 17 mi (27.3 km) away
Getting around Enghien-les-Bains
To venture out into the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Enghien-les-Bains Station. Enghien-les-Bains might not have as many public transport options to choose from so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Enghien-les-Bains
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 14°C and the nighttime average to be 1°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 24°C during the day and 5°C at night
- July to September averages 24°C during the day and 10°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 18°C during the day and 2°C at night
- Enghien-les-Bains gets about 616 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 24°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 1°C