Enniskeane Hotels from SG$127
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors can enjoy all that Enniskeane has to offer including its monuments. Top sights around the area include West Cork Model Railway Village and Charles Fort.
- There are 87 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Cork (ORK), 19 mi (30.6 km) from the city centre
Dressing for Enniskeane
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 12°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 2°C
- From April to June, the average is 18°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 19°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 15°C as the daytime average and 3°C as the night-time average
- Enniskeane gets about 1034 millimetres of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 19°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 3°C