Estepona Hotels from SG$87
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Travellers to Estepona give high marks for the beaches and relaxing spas. This secluded city also attracts tourists with its golfing.
- There are 317 hotels and other accommodation options in Estepona
- The closest major airport is in Gibraltar (GIB), 21.9 mi (35.3 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Malaga (AGP), 40.2 mi (64.7 km) away
Dressing for Estepona
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 19°C and the nighttime average to be 11°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 27°C during the day and 13°C at night
- July to September averages 29°C during the day and 18°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 24°C during the day and 12°C at night
- Estepona gets about 19 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 28°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 11°C