Visitors can enjoy all that Frauenfeld has to offer including its monuments. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming locals. Top sights around the area include Swiss Science Center Technorama and Shopping Center Glatt.
- There are 3 hotels and other accommodation options in Frauenfeld
- The closest major airport is in Zurich (ZRH), 17.2 mi (27.6 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Friedrichshafen (FDH-Friedrichshafen - Lake Constance), 30.3 mi (48.7 km) away
Getting around Frauenfeld
To venture out into the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Fraunfeld Station. Frauenfeld might not have as many public transport choices so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Frauenfeld
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 12°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -2°C
- From April to June, the average is 23°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 25°C during the day and 10°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 17°C as the daytime average and 0°C as the night-time average
- Frauenfeld gets about 37 millimetres of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 24°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 0°C