Haderslev Hotels from SG$55
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors can enjoy all that Haderslev has to offer including the parks, golf courses and monuments. Tourists can also enjoy the city's lakeside setting, museums and restaurants.
- There are 59 hotels and other accommodation options in Haderslev
- The closest major airport is in Sonderborg (SGD), 23.1 mi (37.1 km) from the city centre
Dressing for Haderslev
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 8°C during the day and -2°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 19°C, whilst the average at night is 1°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 20°C with night-time averages of 8°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 14°C and nighttime averages of 0°C
- Average annual rainfall for Haderslev is 35 millimetres
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 20°C, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging -1°C