- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Hamburg Messe and Congress
- 8 min walk
- University of Hamburg
- 15 min walk
- Hamburger Dom
- 16 min walk
- Hamburg (HAM)
- 13 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:65 6415 5556
About this area
Located in Hamburg's Altona neighbourhood, Movenpick Hotel Hamburg is in the city centre and near the airport. St. Pauli Piers and Hamburg Cruise Center are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Reeperbahn and Fish Market. Travelling with kids? Don't miss Hagenbeck Zoo, or check out an event or a game at Volksparkstadion. Our guests love the hotel's central location.Visit our Hamburg travel guide
- Hamburg Messe and Congress - 8 min walk
- University of Hamburg - 15 min walk
- Hamburger Dom - 16 min walk
- Theatre Neue Flora - 3 min drive
- Hamburg State Opera - 6 min drive
- Sternschanze Station - 2 min walk
- Sternschanze U-Bahn - 2 min walk
- Hamburg (HAM) - 13 min drive
- Where to eat
- Moevenpick Restaurant – Garden-view restaurant. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner daily.
- Cave Bar – Open daily.
About this property
Movenpick Hotel Hamburg
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Globe, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
Food and drink
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of EUR 25 per accommodation, per night.
- Dogs and cats only
- 2 per room
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 40.00 per night.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax is imposed by the city of Hamburg. Business travellers with proof of business-related travel are exempt from this tax. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4.00 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 25 for adults and EUR 12.50 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 25 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 25 per accommodation, per night
- Early check-in fee: EUR 39 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: EUR 10 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 40.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Movenpick Hotel
- Mövenpick Hamburg
- Movenpick Hamburg
- Movenpick Hotel Hamburg Hotel
- Movenpick Hotel Hamburg Hamburg
- Movenpick Hotel Hamburg Hotel Hamburg
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Extremely friendly staff - very welcoming and helpful