- Free WiFi
- Breakfast included
- Parking included
- Air conditioning
Explore the area
Please select a valid check out date
About this area
- Wat Pha Ko - 19 min drive
- Samila Beach - 37 min drive
- Naga Fountain - 37 min drive
- Red Rice Mill - 39 min drive
- Old Town Songkhla Gate - 40 min drive
- Pak Phayun Han Thao Station - 62 min drive
- Hat Yai (HDY-Hat Yai Intl.) - 66 min drive
- Where to eat
- Hotel - Restaurant – Garden-view restaurant with a bar offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, dinner and light fare daily. Kids' menu available.
- Strand - Restaurant – Beachfront restaurant with a bar offering international cuisine. Serves lunch, dinner and light fare daily. Kids' menu available.
About this property
Ao Thai Resort
Guests can surf the web using complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. 32-inch Flat-screen televisions come with premium satellite channels. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottles of water and blackout curtains. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and in-room massages can be requested.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free toiletries
- 32-inch flat-screen TV
- Premium channels
- Satellite channels
Food and drink
- Coffee/tea maker
- Dining room
- Electric kettle
- Free bottled water
- Furnished balcony or patio
- In-room massage
- Separate sitting area
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: THB 1300.00
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: THB 650.00 (from 6 to 12 years old)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: THB 1200.00 per vehicle (one-way)
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 3 per cent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.