Hemmet Hotels from SG$78
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors can enjoy all that Hemmet has to offer including the waterfront, monuments and museums. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its rich culture.
- There are 59 hotels and other accommodation options in Hemmet
- The closest major airport is in Esbjerg (EBJ), 23.1 mi (37.2 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Billund (BLL), 31 mi (49.9 km) away
Getting around Hemmet
If you want to venture outside of the area, ride aboard one of the trains from HORSENS. Hemmet might not have many public transport choices so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Hemmet
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 8°C during the day and -2°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 19°C, whilst the average at night is 1°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 21°C with night-time averages of 8°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 14°C and nighttime averages of -2°C
- Average annual rainfall for Hemmet is 33 millimetres
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 19°C, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging -2°C