- Free WiFi
- Air conditioning
- Outdoor Space
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Apartment, 1 Queen Bed
- Max people: 3Max adults: 3Max children: 2
1 Queen Bed
37 square metres m2
Internet – Free WiFi
Entertainment – 32-inch LED TV, cable channels and DVD player
Food & Drink – Kitchenette with full-sized fridge/freezer, hob, microwave and cookware/dishes/utensilsSleep – Linen
Bathroom – Private bathroom, shower, slippers and free toiletries
Practical – Laptop-compatible safe, free weekday newspaper and iron/ironing board; rollaway/extra beds and free cots/infant beds available on request
Comfort – Air conditioning
Accessibility – Wheelchair accessible
Need to know – Housekeeping on request
The price per-night is based on the lowest price found within the past 24 hours for the next 30 nights. All prices exclude taxes and fees and are based on a 1-night stay for 2 adults. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.
About this area
Located in Hong Kong's Mid-Levels neighbourhood, this aparthotel is in the city centre and near a metro station. Man Mo Temple and International Finance Centre are notable landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Hong Kong - Macau Ferry Terminal and Victoria Harbour. Check out an event or a game at Happy Valley Race Course, and consider making time for The Peak Tram, a top attraction not to be missed.Visit our Hong Kong travel guide
- Soho - 10 min walk
- Hong Kong - Macau Ferry Terminal - 11 min walk
- University of Hong Kong - 13 min walk
- Lan Kwai Fong - 15 min walk
- Madame Tussauds - 18 min drive
- Hong Kong Station - 3 min drive
- Hong Kong Sheung Wan Station - 10 min walk
- Hong Kong (HKG-Hong Kong Intl.) - 36 min drive
About this property
Mier Serviced Apartments
Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and complimentary weekday newspapers, as well as telephones; free local calls are provided (restrictions may apply). Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottles of water and an iron/ironing board. Housekeeping is provided on request.
- Free WiFi
Parking and transport
- Return airport shuttle (surcharge)
- Free cot/infant bed
- Fridge (full size)
- Electric kettle
- Bed sheets provided
- Rollaway/extra beds: HKD 550.00 per day
- 1 bathroom
- Shower only
- Free toiletries
- Towels provided
- 32-inch LED TV with cable service
- DVD player
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Air conditioning
- No pets allowed
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them in the special requests field on the booking page after selecting your room.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- Wheelchair-accessible path to lift
- Smoke-free property
Services and conveniences
- Concierge services
- Housekeeping (on request)
- Iron/ironing board
- Luggage storage
- Laptop-compatible safe
- Free newspapers (reception)
- Free bottled water
- Free local calls
- Near a metro station
- In the city centre
- 48 rooms
- 24 floors
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: HKD 500.0 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: HKD 550.00 per day
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 3.8 per cent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
Overall score and ratings for Mier Serviced Apartments
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Very friendly hotel. Ronald the door man was a delight. He makes the hotel feel like hone with a wide welcoming smile every time you return to the hotel.