Overview of Super 8 by Wyndham Houghton
Choose dates to view prices
Room, 2 Queen Beds, Non Smoking
Room, 2 Queen Beds, Non Smoking, Lake View
Room, 2 Double Beds, Non Smoking, Lake View
Room, 2 Double Beds, Non Smoking
Room, 1 Queen Bed, Non Smoking
Room, 1 Queen Bed, Non Smoking, Lake View
Room, 1 Queen Bed, Accessible, Non Smoking
Room, 2 Queen Beds, Accessible, Non Smoking
Suite, 1 Queen Bed, Hot Tub
About this area
Located in Houghton, Super 8 by Wyndham Houghton is on a lake. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Isle Royale Houghton Visitor Center and Keweenaw National Historical Park Headquarters, while A.E. Seaman Mineral Museum and Houghton County Historical Museum are cultural highlights. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including skiing. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.Visit our Houghton travel guide
- Isle Royale Houghton Visitor Center - 8 min walk
- Michigan Technological University - 15 min walk
- Husky Chair Lift - 4 min drive
- Copper Hoist Chair Lift - 4 min drive
- T-Bar Ski Lift - 4 min drive
- Hancock, MI (CMX-Houghton County Memorial) - 15 min drive
About this property
Super 8 by Wyndham Houghton
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 6 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 6 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.