- Theater for Young Spectators
- 4 min walk
- Irkutsk Musical Theater
- 5 min walk
- Irkutsk State University
- 10 min walk
- Irkutsk (IKT)
- 7 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:65 6415 5556
About this area
In the city centre and near a train station, Boutique Hotel Marussia is in a walkable area with good shopping. Irkutsk Musical Theater and 130 Kvartal are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Holy Cross Cathedral and Statue of Tsar Alexander III. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Trud Stadium or Baikal Arena.
- Theater for Young Spectators - 4 min walk
- Irkutsk Musical Theater - 5 min walk
- Irkutsk State University - 10 min walk
- Irkutsk Academic Drama Theater - 11 min walk
- Okhlopkov Drama Theater - 11 min walk
- Irkutsk Station - 4 min drive
- Irkutsk (IKT) - 7 min drive
- Where to eat
- Boutique Cafe Marussia – Family restaurant with a bar offering local cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, dinner and light fare. Kids' menu available.
About this property
Boutique Hotel Marussia
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of RUB 1000 per pet, per day.
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, contact the property on the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for RUB 1900.0 per night.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A mandatory registration fee for foreign citizens is charged at this property.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: RUB 380 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: RUB 800 per vehicle (one-way)
- Pet fee: RUB 1000 per pet, per day
- Rollaway bed fee: RUB 1900.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include carbon monoxide detector, a smoke detector, a security system and a first aid kit.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Boutique Hotel Marussia Irkutsk
- Boutique Hotel Marussia
- Boutique Marussia Irkutsk
- Boutique Marussia
- Boutique Hotel Marussia Hotel
- Boutique Hotel Marussia Irkutsk
- Boutique Hotel Marussia Hotel Irkutsk
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Winter visit to Irkutsk
An amazing hotel full of character. All wood building very warm and cozy. The room was huge and had a great bathroom. The location was excellent with plenty. of places to eat nearby ,the Chinese restaurant next door is excellent. 5 minutes walk to a huge shopping centre. The staff were extremely friendly and helpful they couldn't do enough for us.