Overview of Hotel Om Tower
Choose dates to view prices
Suite, 1 Double Bed
About this area
Located in Jaipur, Hotel Om Tower is in the city centre. Hawa Mahal and City Palace are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit M.I. Road and Johri Bazaar. Travelling with kids? Consider ISKCON Jaipur, Sri Sri Giridhari Dauji Temple and Nahargarh Biological & Zoological Park.Visit our Jaipur travel guide
- Ajmer Road - 1 min walk
- Sansar Chandra Road - 1 min walk
- Birla Auditorium - 6 min drive
- Central Park - 7 min drive
- Ram Niwas Bagh - 7 min drive
- Sindhi Camp Metro Station - 9 min walk
- Jaipur Railway Station - 18 min walk
- Jaipur (JAI-Sanganer) - 33 min drive
- Where to eat
- Revlolving Restaurant – Theme restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner.
- The Choice Restaurant – Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Amigos Bar and Disco – Restaurant with a bar.
About this property
Hotel Om Tower
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: INR 2000.00
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: INR 2000.00
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: INR 1260 per vehicle (roundtrip)
- Rollaway bed fee: INR 1500 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Wonder Full Experience
Hotel Room was too good,big enough.The room was quite cozy.Hotel staff was very very courteous the break fast was also very very tasty.The way staff treated us was too good. THE ROOM SERVICE WAS A BIT SLOW. No moping was done while cleaning the room The room was only cleaned with a broom so The dirt was visible due to lack of moping