Overview of The Gateway Hotel Ramgarh Lodge Jaipur
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Deluxe Room, 1 Double Bed, Garden View
Deluxe Suite, 1 Double Bed, Garden View
Suite, 1 Double Bed, Garden View (Historical)
About this area
Located in Jamwa Ramgarh, The Gateway Hotel Ramgarh Lodge Jaipur is in a rural location and on a lake. Local points of interest include Jal Mahal, Amer Fort, and Nahargarh Biological & Zoological Park.
- Jal Mahal - 55 min drive
- Galta Gate - 56 min drive
- Amer Fort - 65 min drive
- Jaigarh Fort - 71 min drive
- Amber Fort - 71 min drive
- Jaipur (JAI-Sanganer) - 92 min drive
- Where to eat
- Audhi Resturant – Garden-view restaurant offering Indian cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner daily.
About this property
The Gateway Hotel Ramgarh Lodge Jaipur
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: INR 2950.00
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: INR 1770 (from 4 to 11 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: INR 2950.00
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: INR 1770 (from 4 to 11 years old)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: INR 1500.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Highlight of our India trip!
From the moment we stepped through the door to lodge my girlfriend and I were impressed. The hotel is a 1930s hunting lodge that was used by the Maharani (Queen) and whilst staying here we certainly felt like Royalty. The staff were very attentive to our needs and couldn't do enough to please us. We were even give a packed breakfast on the day of our departure as we had to leave at 5.30am. Due to the small amount of rooms and hence guests you are outnumbered by staff about 3 to 1 so they are never far away to bring you a sundowner on the main lawn overlooking the fields. The hotel is somewhat isolated, but to us this we the best part. You are away from the noise and chaos that is standard in India and you walk away with a true feeling of relaxation. The rooms are enormous and very tastefully decorated. Our only regret is not staying here longer.