Overview of Vesta International
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
Located in Jaipur, Vesta International is connected to a shopping centre. Hawa Mahal and City Palace are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit M.I. Road and Johri Bazaar. ISKCON Jaipur, Sri Sri Giridhari Dauji Temple and Nahargarh Biological & Zoological Park are also worth visiting.Visit our Jaipur travel guide
- Ajmer Road - 3 min walk
- M.I. Road - 7 min walk
- Sansar Chandra Road - 17 min walk
- Birla Auditorium - 10 min drive
- Central Park - 10 min drive
- Sindhi Camp Metro Station - 9 min drive
- Jaipur Railway Station - 11 min walk
- Jaipur (JAI-Sanganer) - 35 min drive
- Where to eat
- The pavilion – Restaurant with a bar offering Indian cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, dinner and light fare daily. Open 24 hours.
- The Rice Bowl – Fine-dining restaurant with a bar offering Chinese cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: INR 2499
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: INR 2499 (from 6 to 12 years old)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between INR 200 and INR 300 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: INR 800 per vehicle (one way)
- Rollaway bed fee: INR 1200.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 16 years old. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
- Disliked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Very poor experience! Room was noisy, dirty and very basic. Breakfast was also very basic. Staff were pleasant but spent more time taking selfies (without asking) with my children as oposed to concentrating on their customer service! Very uncomfortable, disapponting nights stay! Thankfully only 1 night!