Jaisalmer Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Looking for an escape to Jaisalmer with your cat or dog? Stay with your furry friend at one of 10 pet-friendly hotels or accommodations. Here are the top hotels and accommodations enjoyed by visitors with pets for pet-friendliness:
- Tao's Lakhamana Desert Camp is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with a restaurant and a nightclub.
- Pets are welcome at Hotel Helsinki House. This hotel offers a restaurant and free WiFi. Customers like this 3-star hotel's restaurant and helpful staff.
- Pets can join their owners at 1st Gate Home- Fusion. This hotel provides guests with free WiFi and flat-screen TVs. Our customers appreciate this 3.5-star hotel's breakfast and walkable location.
Planning Your Trip to Jaisalmer
Interested in the area's seasonal weather averages? Arrange your excursions with this information about the climate.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 95°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 46°F
- April-June: the average is 107°F during the day and 67°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 102°F during the day and 73°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 96°F as the daytime average and 47°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Jaisalmer is 10.71 inches
Exploring Jaisalmer with Your Pet
Known for its safaris and temples, Jaisalmer has lots to offer visitors including its waterfront, musical theater, and monuments. See the local sights and visit Jaisalmer Fort and Bhatia Market. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Nathmalji-ki-Haveli and Patwon-ki-Haveli. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Daksh Enterprises.