Visitors can enjoy all that Kadoma has to offer including its theatres. Those planning a visit to the city can also enjoy things to do in the larger area.
Dressing for Kadoma
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 27°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 14°C
- From April to June, the average is 26°C during the day and 8°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 28°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 28°C as the daytime average and 14°C as the night-time average
- Kadoma gets about 27 millimetres of rain per year
- November and October are usually the hottest months averaging 28°C, while July and June are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 8°C