Kells Hotels from SG$159
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Travellers to Kells will find plenty to explore and enjoy. In Kells, there are 6 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from. The closest major airport is in Cahirciveen (CHE-Reeroe), 8.4 mi (13.5 km) from the city centre. The next closest is in Killarney (KIR-Kerry), 26.2 mi (42.2 km) away.
Dressing for Kells
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 12°C and the nighttime average to be 3°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 19°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September averages 19°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 16°C during the day and 3°C at night
- About 918 millimetres of rain falls on Kells each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 19°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 3°F