Khao Kho Hotels from SG$24
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Visiting Khao Kho
Visitors can enjoy all that Khao Kho has to offer including the gardens, monuments and restaurants. The relaxing and welcoming setting also entices those visiting the city.
- There are 105 hotels and other accommodation options in Khao Kho
- The closest major airport is in Phitsanulok (PHS), 47.4 mi (76.3 km) from the city centre
Dressing for Khao Kho
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 37°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 17°C
- From April to June, the average is 38°C during the day and 24°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 33°C during the day and 24°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 32°C as the daytime average and 15°C as the night-time average
- About 1223 millimetres of rain falls on Khao Kho each year
- April and March are usually the hottest months averaging 37°C, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 17°C