La-ngu Hotels from SG$22
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors can enjoy all that La-ngu has to offer including the parks, university setting and waterfront. In La-ngu, there are 17 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from. The closest major airport is in Langkawi (LGK-Langkawi Intl.), 39.8 mi (64.1 km) from the city centre. The next closest is in Hat Yai (HDY-Hat Yai Intl.), 41.3 mi (66.5 km) away.
Dressing for La-ngu
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 34°C and the nighttime average to be 23°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 34°C during the day and 24°C at night
- July to September averages 33°C during the day and 24°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 32°C during the day and 23°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for La-ngu is 70 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually April and March with an average temperature of 34°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 23°C